Friends and friends of friends.
Five Thoughts On My First Girls Night Out (GNO):
- Should be called Women Of Varying Ages Night Out.
- Scheduled to begin at 5pm to avoid being out all night = being out all night.
- No one RSVPs just to make me nervous then they all say yes.
- Random place I picked is going to work out perfectly.
- What am I going to wear?!?!
The fact is that while you were all jonesing for blog posts and wondering what was going on in Park City, I was working on my fitness.
MK and I joined the gym here. My friend CL has made it her personal mission to not only show me all the classes and skills the gym has to offer, but to torture me inside and out, and probably revel in how much better shape she is than me.
Our 4th of July weekend was tons of fun but a bit mellow. I was feeling a little off so I was glad we didn’t go too crazy. We cooked out several times with the B’s and the McH’s, played with the kiddos, and went to the local parade (pictures coming soon).
But Tuesday we felt like it wasn’t over. I went to an early tough workout class, so I was exhausted at the end of the afternoon, and we napped. We went over to a friends for drinks. Wednesday CL and I went to the pool. Our gym has a POOL.
Thursday we went for a huge hike up Deer Valley, then to lunch, then to our neighbors for an impromptu party. The whole week has felt like the holiday never ended…and that’s my FAVORITE!
Between the workout class and the hike, I realized that I am in terrible shape. Back to the hardcore challenging my body. Back to work(out)!
This house in our neighborhood burnt down Sunday night.
Going to party this weekend to correct the issue.
Five Things I Nearly Tweeted/Wrote/Said Making Me A Grandma:
- “The mails been coming later than usual, have you noticed?”
- Prices on meat are going up, and…
- It was still light out when we went to bed.
- Gardening is…
- Did you see that bird out there? We should get a book and find out what kind…