Things I’ve learned in the past few days:
- When you miss someone like crazy, it’s further proof that’s a great friend
- I still have growing up to do.
- Family is a good good thing, and it’s something not everyone has.
- Everyone that is an American should be forced to visit Washington DC.
- My life is good. I need to remember that 100% of the time.
- Blessings are everywhere when you look hard enough.
- Perspective makes everyone reform priorities.
I can’t wait to talk about my trip, MK, my friends, and how I have not written one word in what, ten days. I’ll be in CT tomorrow, and trying to find 10,000 words to achieve this goal I gave myself.