Trying to tell myself not to sweat the small stuff and that it all is. Small stuff.
Five ‘Don’t You Hate It When That Happens Moments’ I’ve Had This Week:
- Computer/phone errors triple posting crap on me.
- Butting heads with MK trying to plan the perfect reunion for people I don’t even know.
- Remembering things I didn’t write down and therefore didn’t do.
- Every errand was twice as long and half as successful.
- Forgetting to take before pictures of all our hard housework is driving me nuts!
My life lately is a combination of #s 3 and 4. It’s like you distilled my essence and tucked it neatly into your Friday Fives, except you left out “getting pooped on just when you thought you were ready to leave the house.” 😉 But, like you said, it’s small stuff. It’ll all come up roses.
Tonight was fun! Remind me to buy you a few drinks for your tireless participation in the Candyland marathon.
I feel terrible but lately I’ve had the crappiest memory! My brain is on summer vacation. Thank goodness I don’t have anyone pooping on me. Board games were so much fun! Hanging out with you guys is very centering and grounding. I need baby time more often!! I love constantly stealing the little from BB. He can hold him when I’m not there! 🙂