Things sound different when you have a house.
Five Lines We Keep Using And I Keep Giggling About:
- Have you seen the stud finder?
- Where are my painting pants?
- Are you done drilling yet?
- Found another hole to foam up.
- First you have to pop the breaker.
Tonight is trim in the utility room. We are cranking it out around here. 🙂
“is the level level?”
Just a heads up – channel locks have nothing to do with security.
standard, channel locks, needle nose, and wire cutters……the four that everyone should own
I think I’d add vise grips as #5, just ’cause I’m a tool fool.
they’re no multimeter
We had the multimeter. MK can’t figure out what he’d ever bought it for, it was still in the packaging.