This post is the second in the series, featured on Blog Explosion.
Today’s Topic: “If your life were like Bill Murray’s in Groundhog Day, which day would you want to re-live forever, and why?”
So, I’m not that old. In fact, I think my best times are ahead of me. Hopefully, I haven’t had my best day yet. PLUS, in the movie, Murray is actually living the worst day ever, and he just messes with it until he gets it right. Hypothetically speaking, if that were to actually happen to me, and I get stuck with my worst day, yes, I know exactly what would happen. But that’s not the question. So you don’t get to hear about that.
What I will tell you about is the ridiculous things that I would spend one day each doing, if I were stuck in any average day of my life, a day that repeated itself, in which I wasn’t responsible for any action that I took.
- Eat candy all day until I puked.
- Major shopping spree, max out my credit cards.
- Dye my hair pink.
- Spend the day in a motorized scooter.
- Make prank calls.
- Abandon empty packages in the airport.
- Drop water balloons off the roof.
- 24 hour drinking party. For one.
- Watch the sunset.
- Fly a plane. With or without a license.
- Pencil roll down a hill.
- All you can eat pasta.
- Speed. Everywhere.
- Shout in the library.
- Give someone all my money.
- Fly to Vegas, spend all my money.
- Pay to be an extra on Law and Order (would have to film that day).
- Major bonfire.
- Audition for something and perform terribly.
- Laugh uncontrollably at anything anyone says.
- Answer people only in song lyrics.
- Do whatever it takes to get thrown in jail.
- Beg for change. In an evening gown.
I’m sure that there are more adventuresome things that I could try, but the fact is I get to do whatever I want in real life, so this is more like a list of things I’d never do unless I was really, really bored.
- Political Friends: Read Post
- Ghostworks: Read Post
- Zybron: Read Post
- Life as me: Read Post
- Textual Relations: Read Post
- Penny Lane: Read Post
- Jayne d’Arcy: Read Post
Like MY post? It’s part of a contest I need votes to win…
Update: You voted, I won! Thanks, all!!