Dude, I can cook something new. I haven’t been cooking much this summer – it’s too hot to turn the stove on! But last week MIL was in town and I grabbed a recipe off the internet that was so simple but delicious I wanted to share it with you. It got rave reviews!
Simply Delicious Meatballs:
- 2lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of Lipton’s Onion Soup Mix (the secret ingredient)
- salt and pepper and/or a dash of your favorite garlic/onion/Italian blend herbs-
- ( I use Costco Garlic Mix)
Mix, Roll, Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Drool over the deliciousness.
mmmm… sounds delish. Next time you make those, try adding a teaspoon (or two) of worcestershire, if you like the stuff. It’s tangy goodness.
You know, I bet you could also just add a dash of your all-time fave, A-1. 😉
That’s why I changed it up – trying to use so much of the same stuff. I think I put A1 in everything I cook…