Keep in mind
this advice only gets you as far as I get for the rest of the day, I’m right down to the wire…that might not be a whole novel, maybe just most of a novel. that this is the advice of an expert, and I wouldn’t really advocate any of this, seeing as I can only barely feel my fingertips now.
- Shower when you’re stuck for an idea. It’ll make you creative.
- Find someone else to cook for you.
- A way to record your progress that motivates you to keep it going.
- Loud music.
- Specific & measurable goals. Like three days, 40000 words.
- A reward schedule for making said goals.
- Write things down on paper if they don’t fit. They might later.
- Bad weather helps.
- Someone losing their memory. I should have used that.
- Wrist pads. Which I did not have, and regret.
- Sugar free Red Bull.
- Cashews, or snack of choice that you shouldn’t be having.
- Lucky socks.
- Eye drops.
NaBlo Day 29: Check.