This month marks one year of me updating you on my trials and tribulations, health nut style. It’s exciting, I know. I put links in at the bottom, and if you like, you can CLICK HERE for all the posts I’ve written in the category I call “Health”.
Final stats on the Calendar of Fitness:
- I ran and worked out about 8 times the whole month. Pretty bad.
- I started writing down everything I eat. You’d be amazed how easy it is to stay away from a french fry when you have to document it.
- I felt like I was in a rut. I read Snippy’s comments (here) about Body For Life. Although I didn’t sign up, I’m already in the gym trying more weights and new routines to keep myself motivated and change things up a bit. She’s been having success and I figured it was worth a shot.
So, after one year, I needed to change things up, and I am. As you can see by the history, I don’t count drinking any more since the calories are negligible now. I’m really hitting the weights to see if I can really dramatically tone and slim my figure. I’ll keep the running up, but limit myself to 4 or 5 miles a day 5 times a week as a just for fun thing. We’ll see what happens next month!
All the stories:
- Sept 06 Tally
- Oct 06 Tally
- Nov 06 Tally
- Dec 06 Tally – looks like I missed some,
- Jan 07 Tally – but hey, I was in New Zealand.
- Feb 07 Tally
- Mar 07 Tally
- Apr 07 Tally
- May 07 Tally
- Jun 07 Tally
- Jul 07 Tally
- Aug 07 Tally
- Sept o7 Tally – you’re here.