Friday – Snippy and I ran our errands. We made it down to the park at about 2:30.
- Deadboy and the Elephantmen. Only saw two songs – but excellent.
- We passed by Tristan Prettyman – too pretty to sing, should find an acting job.
- Wolf Parade – never heard of them before, just passed by. Really liked them and will be checking them out.
- Matt Nathanson – Snippy’s suggestion – funny guy. The only person we saw all weekend with a stage presence that we didn’t want to throw something at when they talked.
- Gnarls Barkley. Didn’t make me “crazy”.
- We ate then got to see Thievery Corporation – my favorite show of the day. Didn’t know them before, will also be checking out.
- We were told to go check out a band called The Tragically Hip – totally not for me. Just loud yelling. “Loud noises – loud NOISES“.
- Finally, John Mayer – I’ve heard endless conversations about how good John Mayer is live, but to me exactly the same as on the CD isn’t extraordinary.
- Van Morrison ended the night. Apparently, Van Morrison is 852 years old and is sick of singing the songs everyone knows.
- Ran out of pizza
- Had pretty clean toilets
- Wasn’t TOO hot
- People dance funny
- We shared our hand sanitizer
- Fell asleep as soon as we got home to be ready for tomorrow!!