I’ve been tagged, which is blog-speak for forced against my will to provide you with substandard about me blog content. Just kidding…
The rules of are:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Without further ado: 7 CRAZY Facts About Me You DON’T Know.
Unless maybe you’re my mother…
- I am rather certain that the only real piece of published work out there is my Letter to the Editor from 9th grade regarding the allegation of unfair judging practices at a regional cheer leading competition I was involved in.
- I am missing a tooth. I had to have one removed right before we left Austin, which required an implant replacement I never followed up on. I might never be able to fix that, I should probably find out. It’s one I need to chew.
- When I was little I was picked on for reading at recess so horribly that I threw a lunch box (a hard plastic one) at a girl and hit her in the head. I think I broke her glasses. This is important since it’s the only time I hit something I was aiming at, and I learned fighting back was okay when I wasn’t grounded, since the brat clearly deserved it.
- I always sneeze twice. Like, at a time. I also sneeze super loud, and contrary to what you may think, it is not on purpose. I can not control it.
- I worry sometimes about repeating myself on my blog and someone calling me out on it by pouring over my history. I also delete posts when I think of a friend that MIGHT be bothered by anything in it. I think that breaks some blogger’s code.
- I recently bought my husband some of those pencils that you use and pull out and put in the top and get a new tip (called push pencils) and pretended it was a gift just so I could have one.
- In between the two best roommates in the world, I had a bipolar psycho one that ran out of town after not paying rent (etc. etc.) by stealing one of her friends car. She’s the only person off the top of my head that I think I would try to kill if I ran into.
SO, now you know things you didn’t need to. Here’s my list of poor unfortunate souls:
Rampant Random Rantings
The Blind Leading The Blind
The Misadventures Of Me
The Cryptic Philosopher
NANO TOTAL: 9800 words.
NaBlo Day 12: Check.
oh, BTW – push pencils RULE. Remember when the coolness of your push pencil was a direct correlation to your own personal coolness? needless to say, I was the coolest 3rd grader at Farmers Branch Elementary.
I got made to do it too. By both Ben and Jayne.
Push pencils are way cool! I also do that same thing, pretend something is a gift for the husband because I want it. lol
I didn’t think that out of the seven, the push pencils would garner the greatest amazement…
I’m at the top of your list. Nice…
It’s cos Jayne and I are awesome. When we team up, we can do anything. We could probably dominate the blogoverse.
That wasn’t so hard now was it?
And I have a flatmate who sneezes so loud the first night she moved in I thought we were under attack. By aliens of course…
Oh, how I longed for a push-pencil- just ONE! My mom refused to waste the money, so I had to scribble away with my lame yellow #2 while all the cool kids defaced textbooks in style. Poor me.
Pingback: Gift Giving « Some Go Softly